Add new comment

vipul kapur on Aug 14, 2012
Hi! I am VK based in Mwanza, Tanzania 100 kms from Serengeti Park. I am planning to bring my family here in a month's time. But I am not sure if this would be the right decision at this point of time as spread of this virus is a current threat. Can you please advise if I should wait for some time or if I bring them here then what should be the precautions that I should take. Regards